Los Algodones Border
Via Interstate 8 Business and I-8 W
Drive West on I-8 W, toward San Diego
Take the exit toward Algodones Rd / Andrade
Turn left onto CA-186 S
Cross the border and you will be in Los Algodones
From the U.S. side, Los Algodones is most easily reached via Interstate 8 and south, a short distance along State Route 186/Andrade Road to the international border at Andrade, California. From Andrade, visitors can elect to park their vehicles for a small fee (no overnight parking) and walk across the border next to the vehicle line.Train
Platform only (no shelter)
281 Gila Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
877 / 4626342
Track or Medical Lane is an access to the international border only for foreigners who used health services. This lane located in the city of Mexicali, 40 miles from Los Algodones.
Hospitals, clinics, doctors, pharmacies and laboratories that are affiliated to the Medical Lane give their patients a pass so they can return the United States through this channel that reduces the waiting time to cross the border. To use the Medical Lane the patient should:
- Provide and deliver the Medical Lane Pass at the entrance lane properly filled and stamped by COTUCO and the doctor, hospital, pharmacy or laboratory where you took the service or bought medicine.
- Use a vehicle with US or Canadian plates, or go on an authorized vehicle of a hospital or doctor to cross the Medical Lane.
- Show an ID: passport, driver's license or Green Card.
- Display a document certifying medical consultation as: doctor receipt, appointment card, prescription or pharmacy receipt for a minimum purchase of $ 400.00 pesos on medicines.
- May cross up to 5 people in the car.
- The pass is valid for 15 days after the date of delivery to the patient.